Mataró Marina Barcelona®, the nautical base of the north coast of Barcelonana
41º 31,4 N – 2º 26’4
Located on the western wharf of the port of Mataro, it is an extremely tranquil and safe marina designed to accommodate superyachts from 20 to 60 meters. There are 30 moorings between two quays that are now completely operative with full services. The marina is managed by the company Varador 2000®, and has extensive facilities that include a sports area with paddle tennis courts and basketball training and a leisure area for crews with a large barbecue and bar-vending. Mataró Marina Barcelona® also has a special free recreational area for crews (Sirius Club) equipped with leisure activities of all kinds and a training area for carrying out yacht advanced courses.
The marina’s facilities are equipped with the latest security devices such as surveillance cameras installed all around the perimeter, led lighting throughout for minimum environmental impact and green areas with beautiful foliage all over the nautical base.
*Mataró: capital city of Barcelona’s northern coastal area. A city of 125,000 inhabitants with a huge range of shops, tourist attractions, gastronomy and cultural activities. Mataró offers visitors excellent healthcare facilities, is well-communicated (train, motorway and main road) with lovely beaches and great boating facilities.
Services for superyachts
- Mooring of 20 to 60 meters
- Energy and water supply with individual electronic meters
- Professional and specialized staff
- Manoeuvre assistance protocol
- Concierge service
- Free car parking in front of your mooring
- Waste and water collection service
- 12,000 m² technical specialized repair and refit area (Varador 2000)
- Special area for tender storage and maintenance (Tender Clinic)
Services for your wellbeing
- Exclusive Sirius Club, reserved for marina users (crews, owners and captains)
- Free Wi-Fi , to make sure you can stay connected all around the world
- Sports area (paddle tennis courts, basketball), free for marina users
- Showers and changing areas for marina users only
- BBQ area, free for marina users
- Training area (yacht advanced courses)
- Multifunctional area for activities and events
- 4* and 3* hotels in front of the marina
- Close to shopping and tourist areas
- Next to clean beaches
- Impeccable and well-maintained facilities
- Defibrillator (AED)
Safety services for you and your boat
- Secure and monitored facilities, closed to the public 24 hours / 365 days
- Private marina access; users only
- Entrance control
- Cutting-edge security devices
- Surveillance cameras
REPAIR & REFIT SERVICES
- Technical area of 12,000 m² in the Varador 2000 repair & refit shipyard, a few miles from the marina
- 35 metre painting shed
- Mechanical workshops
- Carpentry workshops
- Electrical and hydraulic workshop
- Electronic workshop
- Indoor and outdoor upholstery workshop
- 200 ton travelift
- Complete repair projects
- Complete paint projects
- Specialized soldering jobs in steel, aluminum and welding
- Constructions and structural modifications in polyester and composites
- General mechanics
- Electricity and hydraulics
- Deck hardware and rigging
- Nautical carpentry and woodwork( repair and design)
- Glued teak vacuum
- Nautical interior and exterior upholstery
- Vacuum osmofast treatment
At Mataró Marina Barcelona we don’t sell moorings. We look after you and your yacht. Our moorings are equipped with every service to make your stay, and your boat’s, much more pleasant. You can occupy our moorings for as long as you like: occasionally, by weeks, months or even for five or ten years or more. Tell us what suits you best. While you stay with us you’ll be looked after by qualified and professional staff at all times.
In front of the sea, with views directly over the marina and your yacht. An exclusive area for marina users. The perfect place to relax, have a quiet drink, chat with friends or play games and be entertained. The Crew Club also has a vending/bar service. At our Crew Club you can watch Champions League or NBA matches live, as well as Formula 1 and MotoGP in a relaxed atmosphere and in great company.
Equipped with totally free services:
- Satellite TV
- Table football
- Board games
- News service
Manager de la marina / Manager of the marina
Comunicación y MKT / Communication and MKT
Mataró Marina Barcelona and Varador 2000 update quality certifications ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
·The Mataró superyacht marina also has the EMAS European environmental quality certification The shipyard for the repair, maintenance and transformation of boats, Varador 2000 (Arenys de Mar) and its marina for superyachts, Mataró Marina Barcelona, have just passed...
Varador 2000 presents in MYS his new service The Large Tender Storage
Varador 2000 will officially present in Monaco its new service The Large Tender Storage specific for superyacht auxiliary vessels. In...
Varador 2000, FAGEM 2021 Award for the Business Trajectory of Maresme
·The award was presented by the Minister of Business and Labor of the Catalan Govern, Roger Torrent, during the XIV Maresme Entrepreneurship NightXiqui Mas, CEO of Varador 2000 (left), with Minister Roger TorrentThe nautical company Varador 2000 has received the...
The Port of Mataró
Mataro marina BARCELONA is located on the west pier of the port of Mataró, a leisure harbour with clean, tranquil waters boasting fantastic facilities: hotels, restaurants, shops and nautical services.
Mataró is the capital of the Maresme area, also known as the Catalan California. Located merely 30 kilometers north of Barcelona, Mataró is a city which boasts an important cultural patrimony which gives it its own distinct character. The privileged geographical location –the sea on one side, and a coastal mountain range on the other– ensures that Mataró’s climatic conditions are ideal for enjoying the city.
Mataró’s origins date back to the Roman era. This precious legacy can be found in the Torre Llauder Roman village from the first century AC, and the latest discoveries in the centre of the ancient village. Strolling through the streets of the city centre its history can be felt everywhere. This ancient Roman hamlet has Baroque architecture, colonial architecture, as well as outstanding examples of Modernist architecture by one of its most important representatives, Josep Puig i Cadafalch, who was of course from Mataró.
In Mataró you will encounter first class commercial and gastronomic opportunities, fantastic beaches and excellent nautical facilities.
Mataro Marina Barcelona
41º 31’4N – 2º 26’4E
Moll de Ponent s/n (Port) 08304 Mataró (Spain)
Marina: +34 669 682 337 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Captain: +34 606 362 307 / email@example.com